LGRP Graduate Conference on Responsibility
The conference will bring together early researchers working on new and exciting developments in the philosophy of responsibility and free will.
We are pleased to announce that the keynote speakers will be: Paulina Sliwa (University of Vienna), who has written on moral epistemology, moral psychology, and ethics; and Carla Bagnoli (University of Moderna and Regio Emilia), who has written on philosophy of action, moral epistemology, and moral psychology.
Our conference speakers will be:
· Alexander Edlich (LMU Munich): Moral Protest without Blame. An Attitudinal Account
· Naomi Kloosterboer (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam): Taking Responsibility forValues
· Dominik Boll (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam): Responsibility Expansionism: OnTaking Responsibility and‘False Positive’ Moral Emotions
· Sarah Koeglsperger (University of Fribourg): Blame & Partiality–The Influence of Interpersonal Relationships on Moral Responses
· Itay Melamed (Cornell University): Agency and Biography
· Shawn Tinghao Wang (University of Salzburg): What is Counterproductiveabout Blame?
The conference will take place in Lund, Sweden, on the 13th and 14th of April, 2023. Each graduate speaker will be assigned a member of LGRP as a dedicated commentator. Presentations will last for 40 minutes, followed by 40 minutes for comments and Q&A
For questions, send an email to Alexander Velichkov at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plats: Pufendorf institute