- Genot, E. & Jacot, J. (2017). Logical Dialogues with Explicit Preference Profiles and Strategy Selection. Journal of Logic, Language and Information. Springer Netherlands.
- Jacot, J., Genot, E. & Zenker, F. (2016). From reasonable preferences, via argumentation, to logic. Journal of Applied Logic, 18, 105-128. Elsevier.
- Genot, E. & Jacot, J. (2012). How can questions be informative before they are answered?. Episteme, 9, 189-204. Edinburgh University Press.
Book chapters (2)
- Sandu, G. & Jacot, J. (accepted/in press). Quantification and Anaphora in Natural Language. In Richard, S. (Ed.) Prospects for Meaning. De Gruyter.
- Jacot, J. & Sandu, G. (2008). Functional Anaphora. In Cédric, D., Laurent, K. & Helge, R. (Eds.) Dialogues, Logics and Other Strange Things, Essays in Honour of Shahid Rahman. College Publications.
Conference contributions (6)
- Genot, E. & Jacot, J. (submitted). Semantic Games for Algorithmic Players.
- Genot, E. & Jacot, J. (2014). Game Semantics from a Cognitive Modeling Standpoint.
- Genot, E. & Jacot, J. (2014). Semantic games for first-order entailment with algorithmic players.
- Genot, E., Jacot, J. & Pärnamets, P. (2014). Fast & Loose: Resource-bounded Reasoning in Wason's Selection Task.
- Genot, E. & Jacot, J. (2012). Taking Problem-Solving Seriously.
- Jacot, J. (2012). The Double Disjunction Task as a Coordination Problem. In Adam, M. (Ed.) Proceedings of the Logic & Cognition Workshop at ESSLLI 2012 (pp. 27-37). CEUR.
Working papers (1)
Print Dec. 13, 2017 of http://www.fil.lu.se/en/department/staff/person/JustineJacot/