Welcome to the student council at the Department of Philosophy!
The student council at the Department of Philosophy is made up of student representatives from the first cycle programmes at the Department. These are:
- Core Studies in the Arts and Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Theoretical Philosophy A, B, C and D
- Practical Philosophy A, B, C and D
Each course is expected to elect two student representatives.
The student council’s meetings will be announced on Facebook and via email to members.
If you are interested in information about forthcoming meetings, please email the student council to receive information before and after each meeting.
1. Represent students and their interests to the Humanities and Theology Students’ Union and to the department.
2. Monitor the content and quality of the programmes
3. Guarantee a good physical and psychosocial work environment
4. Equal opportunities and diversity issues
5. Foster good relations between the students, lecturers and staff
6. Dinners and other social events
Student Council Board:
- Hans Thim (FTEK01), chair
- Josefin Bergman Larsson (PPE), vice chair
- Joel Skoog (FPRA12)
- Viktor Tagesson (PPE)
- Klas Nygren (PPE)
- Olivia Denkiewicz (FPRA22)
- Daniel Werner (FPRA22)
- Anton Emilsson (FPRK01)
- Rasmus Kasurinen (FTEA12)
- Tryggve Nilsson (FTEA21)
- Samuel Kazen Orrefur (HAKOG)
- Anton Wrisberg (HAKOG)
- Amanda Wikholm (HAKOG)