Welcome to the student council at the Department of Philosophy!
The student council at the Department of Philosophy is made up of student representatives from the first cycle programmes at the Department. These are:
- Cognitive Science
- Theoretical Philosophy A, B, C and D
- Practical Philosophy A, B, C and D
- PPE (for philosophy courses)
Each course is expected to elect two student representatives.
The student council’s meetings will be announced via email to members.
If you are interested in information about forthcoming meetings, please email the student council to receive information before and after each meeting.
1. Represent students and their interests to the Humanities and Theology Students’ Union and to the department.
2. Monitor the content and quality of the programmes
3. Guarantee a good physical and psychosocial work environment
4. Equal opportunities and diversity issues
5. Foster good relations between the students, lecturers and staff
6. Dinners and other social events
Student Council Board:
- Joy El Mourid Kulla (FTEA12)
- André Jönsson (FTEA21)
- Anja Kjær (FTEA21)
- Mathias Andersson (FTEK01)
- Saber Malmgren (FTEK01)
- Adrian Rybarczyk (FPRA12)
- Malcolm Bergsten (FPRA12), vice-chairman
- Hans Thim (FPRA22), chair
- Ellen Lindh (FPRA22)
- Anton Emilsson (FPRM01)
- Emma Eriksson (PPE)
- Gabrielle Sande (PPE)
- Amanda Wikholm (HAKOG)
- Anton Wrisberg (HAKOG)
FPRK01 is currently missing a representative. Please contact the Student council by email if you take the course and have questions regarding student rights etc.